We have 2 job openings at Global Publicity, both based in Berlin.
PR Coordinator (Berlin)
Global Publicity specialise in worldwide PR and communications for music, festivals and events. We are currently recruiting for an PR Coordinator based in Berlin. As the PR Coordinator you will work across multiple accounts, taking responsibility for day-to-day activities such as campaign planning, writing press releases, contacting media with news about our projects, updating social media and keeping press reports and admin up to date. This is a client-facing role with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility and requires someone with a creative mind, strong organisational skills, lots of motivation and the ability to prioritise. A knowledge and love of electronic music and festivals, coupled with an impressive contacts list, is also essential.
– Minimum of 3-months music-related or public relations experience
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people of all levels
– Professional and effective written communication skills
– Comprehensive skills in office, google docs and WordPress based websites
– Extensive knowledge of social media
– Ability to work as part of a close-knit team and independently
PR Intern (Berlin)
We also have a 3-month internship available in Berlin. As the PR Intern you will support the PR team, with responsibilities that include research, updating social media and keeping press reports and admin up to date. At the same time you’ll be building your knowledge of international media and the workings of a fast-paced global PR agency. The ideal candidate must be highly organised, pro-active, hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable with a love of electronic music and festivals.
Applicants for both roles should send a short covering letter and CV to email@example.com. The closing date is 1st March.