As well as sharing numerous premiere live streams shows with their fans from the past 20 years, EXIT Festival known for supporting social change since the Serbian revolution in 2000, is now presenting a series of panels under the name “EXIT Strategy”. The international online conference will gather regional or international panellists in the field of tourism, culture, events, media and other spheres of public life.
After the success of the regional panels, the first international panel will take place on Thursday 4th June. Titled; ‘A New Hope: Events on the horizon’ the panel will discuss how the current pandemic situation has affected the live music industry and festivals, with some of the leading industry professionals who will give insights into the situation in 3 different topics covering the current situation, the economic impact and the future.
A New Hope: Events on the horizon?
Thursday 4th June at 18:00 CET
Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/exit.festival/
- Dušan Kovačević, Founder and CEO of EXIT festival
- Christof Huber – YOUROPE – THE EUROPEAN FESTIVAL ASSOCIATION, General Secretary and Board Member
- Ruud Berends – Head of Conference & ETEP @ ESNS / IFF Co-Founder.
- Cindy Castilllo, Mad Cool Festival
- Maria May, Global live music agent CAA
- Moderator: Nikki McNeill, Global Publicity
Nikki McNeill | Global Publicity