Tijs Verwest, better known as Tiësto, will perform for the first time ever as VER:WEST at Tomorrowland Around the World. Unveiling his new melodic house music project to the world at the iconic Freedom Stage during Tomorrowland’s digital festival.
“I would describe VER:WEST as melodic house music. It’s a lot deeper and more chill and a very different energy than Tiësto. I got this opportunity from Tomorrowland to express a different side of me which I’ve never done before. I know they are going to put amazing visuals around it and make it look really different and cool. Expect the unexpected, it’s going to look amazing!” – says VER:WEST.
On Saturday July 25 and Sunday July 26, Tomorrowland is organising Tomorrowland Around the World, the digital festival: a spectacular entertainment experience open to people of all ages and places, unfazed by borders or boundaries – a world premiere and a major step in the future of digital music festivals. Bringing together more than 60 of the world’s most prominent artists in dance music with spectacular special effects and astonishing 3D-technology, Tomorrowland now announces its stellar line-up for the two-day festival weekend, including unique performances by the likes of Adam Beyer, Amelie Lens, Armin van Buuren, Charlotte de Witte, David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Kölsch, Lost Frequencies, Martin Garrix, Paul Kalkbrenner, Steve Aoki, Tale of Us, Tiësto, Timmy Trumpet and many more.
Tomorrowland Around the World, the digital festival
- Saturday July 25 and Sunday July 26,2020.
- Between 16h00–01h00 CEST.
- Festival visitors will be able to navigate easily through Pāpiliōnem with a PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet – you don’t need special VR goggles – and explore the entire festival site with all the different stages and points of interest in an interactive way together with friends.
- ‘Time-zone-friendly’ for visitors from Asia and North and South America.
- Open for people of all ages and places.
- Accessible exclusively on tomorrowland.com.
- Day ticket costs €12.50.
- Weekend ticket costs €20.00 and includes a week of video-on-demand content to relive the entire experience.
- Special People of Tomorrow packages and Home Party packages are available.
- Info and updates: tomorrowland.com
Nikki McNeill | Global Publicity